In honor of Valentine’s Day, it’s time for our annual “Brands We Heart” issue—a heart-felt homage to 25 great companies and the reasons they make us feel warm and fuzzy.
1. Clek for enabling us to fit three-across in the back seat.
2. Seventh Generation for chlorine-free diapers with a snug fit.
3. Magic Beans for gear reviews we trust.
4. ezpz for tableware that keeps toddlers in check.
5. Naturepedic for organic crib mattresses without any nasties.
6. Au Lait for de-frumping the nursing months.
7. Summer Infant for innovative ways to monitor our babies.
8. Crane for adorable ways to optimize the nursery climate.
9. Ella’s Kitchen for making our babies’ palates more sophisticated.
10. Baby Jogger for simplifying the commute when you’ve got two in tow.
11. Rockabye Baby for lullaby versions of our all-time favorite songs.
12. Tula for making “carrier stash” a thing.
13. spbang for the next step in the reusable snack bag evolution.
14. Pediped for keeping our babies’ feet comfy and safe.
15. Cybex for doing everything possible to make a car ride safer.
16. Pinhole Press for cool ways to flaunt our digital pics.
17. Silikids for creative ways to keep kids’ drinks in their cups.
18. BabyList for streamlining the registry process.
19. Hanna Andersson for comfy, organic basics in super-fun prints.
20. Babyganics for safe cleaning products that work.
21. Serena & Lily for beautifying home life with baby.
22. Melijoe for keeping us up-to-the-second on kids’ fashion.
23. Dr. JJ for answering all our questions about baby health.
24. Petunia Pickle Bottom for keeping things organized (and pretty) on the go.
25. Hape for gorgeous, engaging toys—sustainably made.