Of course we’re celebrating our love for our families this Valentine’s Day. But we also want to celebrate the innovative, thoughtful companies that keep our families comfortable, healthy, and entertained—and save us time. Consider this our amorous ode to them: the 2014 list of Brands We Heart.
1. 4Moms for gear that we can set up with the push of a button. Literally.
2. Zoli for clever, non-toxic ways to feed our kids.
3. Sprout for eco-friendly play furniture that’s simple to assemble (really).
4. OXO Tot for making it a little easier to be out and about with a baby.
5. aden + anais for enveloping our babies in cute, organic softness.
8. Naturepedic for making totally healthy crib and kid mattresses (so we can rest easy).
11. J. Crew for making their new baby line as cute as the rest of their stuff—and for finally making maternity jeans.
12. Dapple for cleaning our families’ dishes, toys, high chairs, and pacifiers safely.
13. boon for solving storage problems in great-looking ways.
14. Toms for an ever-expanding collection of adorable toddler shoes—and for doing so much good.
15. Nest for keeping our babies’ rooms at the perfect temperature and not letting smoke alarms wake us up unless they need to.
16. Minted for giving us so many fab ways to show off baby pics.
19. Skylar Luna for gorgeous organic PJs.
22. Patagonia for outerwear that we can pass down from kid to kid (no matter how many we have).
23. UPPAbaby for thoughtfully designed strollers that keep getting better.
24. Ergobaby for making babywearing so comfy—for everyone involved.
25. Green Toys for turning plastic milk jugs into toys our kids are obsessed with.