The Year Ahead
Here’s to raising an LA baby in 2012
We’re ushering in the new year with twelve reasons to be excited about raising an Angelino baby in 2012.
1. Impromptu play dates with Honor, Kingston, Violet, et al at Coldwater Canyon Park.
2. The cockpit trainer and mini flight simulator at the Museum of Flying, opening soon in Santa Monica.
3. Zen-channeling, tummy-trimming hikes through Runyon Canyon—with baby in the kokopax.
4. Yummy treats from Babycakes for families steering clear of refined sugar, gluten, wheat, soy, casein, or eggs.
5. The Little Seed. Splendid Littles. Petit Tresor.
6. Berm Sledding.
7. Cheating theme park lines via the baby swap.
8. Date night at the Royce.
9. Opulent caffeine fixes at the Coffee Commissary.
10. Hands-on science lessons at the Natural History Museum’s new Nature Lab.
11. Baby disco parties.
12. Only having to come up with rainy day activities about 36 times a year.
Happy New Year, indeed.