Motherhood in 2012
The 10 things every modern mom should know
As a Mother’s Day tribute to the smartest, funniest, and most talented moms we know, we’ve rounded up our favorite parenting tips from around the web—the ten things every modern mom should know.
1. How to make your own brown rice cereal.
2. The difference between sunscreen and sunblock.
3. The safest way to install a car seat.
4. How to rock a muslin swaddle.
5. Where to buy everything your baby needs—without paying full price.
6. How to preserve the memories—in 3D.
7. The right way to give an effective time out.
8. Which pages to dog-ear in Fifty Shades of Grey.
9. How to take digital photos that don’t suck.
10. Why you should never compare yourself to those moms who “do it all.”