Great personalized gifts for babies
Personalized bibs and hooded towels are classic baby gifts for a reason: they’re great. But for moms who like to give—or get—something unique, we’ve rounded up five personalized gift ideas that are a little different from the rest.
1. The personalized Mary Jane crib shoes from Little Cupcakes Company feature an initial on the strap. $24.95 at littlecupcakescompany.com
2. Makaboo sells the complete line of Angel Dear lovies, which they will embroider with a name or monogram. $19.99 at makaboo.com.
3. The handmade “Alphabet” hats from t.knits are available in solid or tweed, with letters in denim or camouflage. $45 at tknits.com.
4. Serena & Lily‘s typewrite-style Letter Pillows come in a variety of color and pattern combos, and are $58 at serenaandlily.com.
5. Cutey Booty puts a modern twist on traditional monogrammed diaper covers, with personalized bloomers and baby boxers. $28-$33 at thecuteybooty.com.