La-La-La-La, It’s Ali’s World
Green gifts for new moms
No one has a better sense of what new moms want than giggle founder Ali Wing. So when we found ourselves with a list of nine pregnant friends for whom we needed to buy baby gifts, we asked Ali to tell us her favorite earth-friendly gifts for expecting moms.
- A complete set of Sweet Pea cleaning products, around $75 at Caldrea.com.
- Layette essentials from the giggle Better Basics line (from $10 for a cap to $49 for footies), at giggle.com.
- An Erbaviva organic skincare gift set, from $30 to $300 at erbaviva.com.
- An organic cotton QCollection crib set, $395 at qcollectionjunior.com.
- A recycled fleece stroller blanket, $48 at giggle.com.
- The Green Toys Sand Play Set, $30 at GreenToys.com.
- A Boppy nursing pillow with organic cotton slipcover, $59 at giggle.com.
- The Fleurville ReRun Stroller Bag, $70 at giggle.com .
- The Organic Embroidered Circles bib & burp set, $35 at DwellStudio.com.
- Compile your own “green resource” book collection with titles like Healthy Child Healthy World (by Christopher Gavigan), Raising Baby Green (by Alan Greene), and The Complete Organic Pregnancy (by Deirdre Dolan).