Brands We Heart
25 companies we’re completely in love with
—Photo by JellyBean Pictures
In lieu of the usual Valentine’s Day gift guides and date night ideas, we decided to celebrate the holiday of love by gushing over our favorite brands. And so we present our 2013 list of Brands We Heart.
1. Ergobaby for making it comfortable to carry a kid everywhere.
2. Toms for stylish tiny shoes. And for making the world a better place.
3. P’kolino for giving our kids places to be creative.
4. Burt’s Bees Baby for affordable (and darling) organic baby stuff.
5. Aden & Anais for helping our babies sleep.
6. Bugaboo for smooth, chic baby rides.
7. Skip Hop for leading the way with stylish bumper-free crib bedding, and for dishes that make meals happy.
8. Mini Boden for making it so much fun to get our kids dressed.
9. Organic Valley for milk without pesticides or antibiotics, and for American cheese singles that are actually cheese.
10. Weelicious for making dinnertime less daunting.
11. Diapers.com for getting the essentials to us so flipping quickly.
12. boon for coming up with products we didn’t know we needed, and now can’t live without.
13. Seventh Generation for taking care of our babies’ bottoms, our laundry, and the planet.
14. 3Sprouts for storage solutions that make us smile.
15. Stuck on You for keeping track of our kids’ stuff.
16. Coyuchi for outstanding organic baby and toddler bedding.
17. Restoration Hardware Baby & Child for giving us sophisticated (yet super sweet) nursery options.
18. Hannah Andersson for practically perfect pajamas.
19. Baby Jogger for double strollers (the City Mini!) that can go almost anywhere.
20. The Honest Company for delivering diapers that rock.
21. Appaman for lending the perfect amount of toddler street cred.
22. Plan Toys for hours of inspired play, sans plastic.
23. Western Chief for adorable (PVC-free) rain gear.
24. Plum Organics for figuring out how to get just veggies into baby food pouches.
25. MiYim for plushies that are so sweet and soft (and safe) for snuggling.