Brands We Heart 2016
25 companies deserving of a love letter
Each year, we like to take a moment on Valentine's Day to pay homage to the baby brands that are getting it right. From organic first foods to handmade wooden toys and more, these 25 companies have our hearts.
1. 4moms, for continuously thinking of new ways to help a mama out.
2. Babyganics, for keeping their products squeaky clean.
3. Babyzen, for making traveling with the tykes easy-breezy.
4. Coveted Things, for creating the most Instagram-worthy swaddles out there.
5. Ella's Kitchen, for their dedication to kids' nutrition.
6. Evenflo Feeding, for tackling everything from breast pumps to sippy cups.
7. FEED, for all the good they do (and their new baby duds, too).
8. Freshly Picked, for keeping the world of baby moccs, well, fresh.
9. Fridababy, for smart solutions to infant woes that really work.
10. HATCH Collection, for changing the world of maternity fashion for the better (much better).
11. June and January, for modernizing (and brightening up) baby basics.
12. Kiinde, for improving the process of feeding tots — at home and on-the-go.
13. Little Sapling, for their back-to-basics approach to playtime.
14. Mountain Buggy, for baby gear that goes the distance.
15. Munchkin, for thinking of everything — from tub time to travel.
16. Naturepedic, for ensuring a sound (and safe) night's sleep.
17. Nuna, for upping the sophistication level of baby gear. Big time.
18. Pediped, for making little feet happy.
19. PlanetBox, for offering a new solution to packing school lunch.
20. Project Nursery, for elevating the entire internet's nursery game.
21. Tinycottons, for their frill-free baby duds.
22. Tula, for making baby-wearing even better.
23. Weelicious, for inspiring culinary endeavors that the kids'll actually eat.
24. ViaCord, for giving new moms peace of mind.
25. Zutano, for letting little kids look like little kids.