Thoughtful gifts for expecting moms
There’s something special about the first time you get together with a gal pal after she’s announced her pregnancy. What to bring? A good belly cream (like L’Occitane’s Mom & Baby Balm), a box of gender-neutral Trumpette baby socks, Smythson’s Baby Notes organizer, or a book of baby names (the hot one right now is “Beyond Ava & Aiden”).
For a really, really special gift—the kind you’d give your sister or life-long best friend—we looked to Vivre Founder and CEO Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti (a.k.a. Queen of Amazing Gift Ideas) for some over-the-top suggestions:
- Papo d’Anjo baby basket (in ivory)
- A “Boy” or “Girl” diamond pendant from Marie-Chantal.
- Love Birds print from New Editions
- Vertigo silver baby cup from Christofle
- Ostrich Eggshell by Ovale